Attorney Patrick L. Block
Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Patrick L. Block has
successfully recovered millions of dollars in a broad spectrum of medical malpractice cases, including claims against
hospitals, physicians, nurses, nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
Heavily involved in the legal community, Attorney Block has devoted 100%
of his practice to protecting victims of medical malpractice in Portland
and across Oregon.
He was born in Corvallis, OR, and grew up in the Portland area. He received
his undergraduate degree from the University of Oregon in 1989, earning
a bachelor’s degree in political science. Patrick graduated from
Northwestern School of Law at Lewis & Clark College in 1992, where
he served as an associate editor of the Law Review and earned the American
Jurisprudence Award for legal writing.
Patrick has served on multiple committees of the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
and has been the co-chair of the professional negligence section for the
past three years. Due to his contributions to this organization, the lawyer has been
featured in the "Guardians Spotlight" section of
which is published by Oregon Trial Lawyers Association. His feature was
Sidebar’s June/July 2014 issue.
Patrick is licensed to practice law in Oregon and Washington. He has received
impressive professional accolades throughout his career, which include
being accepted as a member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial
Lawyers and being selected for inclusion in the
Oregon Super Lawyers® list for 2014 and 2015. Only up to 5% of Oregon lawyers are included in the
Super Lawyers® list each year.
Read more about Attorney Block below or
call to get started on your medical malpractice case today!
Your Portland Medical Malpractice Attorney At A Glance
- Northwestern School of Law at Lewis & Clark College Portland, Oregon - 1992
- University of Oregon - 1989
- Oregon Super Lawyers®
- Top 10 Attorney Award
- Million Dollar Advocate
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Medical Malpractice Trial Lawyers Association
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Multnomah Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyer
- Medical Malpractice Litigation Group
- Birth Trauma Litigation Group
- US District Court District of Oregon
- US Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- US Court of Federal Claims